VIDEO QUALIFICATION IS NOW OPEN
If there is no local qualifying event in your country you may apply by video. So if you’ve got a killer routine that consistently performs well at competitions, share your video and you can qualify.
All you have to do is submit the form below including a link to a video of your team’s performance - preferably from a recent competition - via YouTube, Vimeo or other shareable link.
Performances will be evaluated by a selection committee who is looking for the best entrant at each level or within each dance style. Credit will be given for difficulty, technique, execution, choreography and entertainment value. Selectors decisions will be final.
Entries close on 30 June 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Video must be submitted via YouTube, Vimeo or other shareable link with the link sent along with the completed entry form to email@example.com
- Preference will be given to video footage of your team filmed competing at a 2017-2018 event.
- The video must be one continuous shot, filmed straight on with no edits except the addition of an intro and outro.
- A selection committee will complete the judging and you will be notified via email.
- If you qualify this may also be announced on Global Games website and social media platforms.
- Routines will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Entertainment value
- The selection committee has full and final decision and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once you have been notified of your bid, you must confirm your acceptance in writing within 7 days via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to do so, your bid may be cancelled.
- By entering and accepting these terms and conditions you agree to the Global Games having the option to publish your video content on their social media platforms and their website.
- Should you receive a bid, the Global Games will have the opportunity to promote your team and its involvement in the Global Games to media. You may also be required to share and post to your own social media contacts.
- If you qualify for any paid bids the values are as follows:
- Fully Paid Bid - including flights: includes a credit for 3 nights in a quad share room plus a maximum credit of $500 towards flights for each qualifying team member, up to a maximum of $10,000. Plus 1 coach stays free & receives a $500 airfare credit.
- Paid Bid: includes a credit for 3 nights in a quad share room and free athlete registration , plus 1 coach stays free.
- Three for One Bid: For every three athletes booked, one athlete stays & competes for free.
- Partial Paid Bid: will receive 50% off athlete registration.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
- Videos must be received on or before the 30 June 2018. Bid winners will be notified by the 30 July 2018.
- Bids must be accepted within 2 weeks of notification date.